PSU Jobs- Secure Present and Safe Future
There are many questions that arise when it comes to choosing between options of private and PSU jobs. PSU jobs are chosen by most of the people. There are various reasons for people choosing these jobs. Some reasons include flexible and good work, pension plan and most importantly job security. The private sector jobs benefits only those people who wish to earn money quickly. A secure present and a safe future are provided by public sector units. This is due to pension scheme which these jobs have.
Getting PSU jobs is very easy. But one has to do a lot of preparation for cracking various rounds involved in selection process. Most of the public sector unit jobs exam includes written tests that are followed by interview round. Then lastly, there is a physical test. Major benefits of the public sector unit jobs include transportation allowances, housing allowances, promotions on time, regular increments etc. There is no firing due to the medical allowances and economical slowdowns. There are various public sector vacancies in various sectors like medical, education, banking, railways, telecom etc.
There are many people who show their interest in public sector unit jobs. They are advised to go through the employment news sections in newspapers as well as the online job portals. Online job portals are the easiest and the best way to keep oneself updated about the latest vacancies in PSU jobs. A person can get regular updates via email and this is the biggest advantage of online job portals. But this can happen only if one subscribes to the receive email service. One can also get a lot of information about the jobs in other sections of the country as well. Online job portals are very advantageous. Following are their benefits:
• Hassle free and easy information about the job.
• It is very easy to download application forms when appropriate links are given
• Previous papers and sample papers are given by many job portals thus making the preparation for examination easier.
The advantages of PSU jobs.
• The job boards are very good as compared to inward jobs.
• The employed hours are inferior.
• One can get many retirement benefits.
• One can get a reputed relation in society like magistrate, official, commissioner, bearers and inspectors.
Disadvantages of public sector unit jobs
• There are many downfalls of the public sector unit jobs. A low salary is offered by these jobs in comparison with the close employers.
• The opportunities for career maturation are very few. The promotions are very standard. There is lot of oldness seen in these jobs.
• The public sector unit jobs are often perceived as very inferior jobs.
• Another disadvantage of these jobs is the nature and routine of these jobs. The jobs are very monotonous and they often lead to complacency.
• The opportunities for work maturation are very less.
• There can be no plasticity and creativity due to various rules and regulations.
• Environment is unprogressive.